60" Capital Precision Series Pro-Style Gas Range with 4 Sealed Burners - GSCR604GW-N
You may also like
A professional-style range with the finest fitand finish in the industry.
In the spice rack of life, variety is the seasoning that packs the most punch.Capital’s Power-Flo™sealed burners are the highest input sealed burners on the market today.Mix and match them with the Thermo-Griddle™ or a Power Wok™ Burner to create a cooking appliancethat feels like it was custom made to suit your culinary style. Built for efficiency, the Precision Seriesis ideal for those who want to cook like a pro in the comfort of their own kitchen.
Choose the configuration of sealed burners, grill, and/or griddle plates for the cooking surfacethat best suits your cooking style and choose from over 213 Classic RAL Color finishes.
The Precision Series Standard Features
As fellow cooking aficionados we also appreciate and pay attention to thedetails both small and large. We strive to make your cooking experience gratifying,and the aesthetics enviable. These are a few of the details that set us apart.
Power Flo sealed burners were designedwith efficiency in mind, whether boiling,searing, or heating. Rated at 19,000 BTU/hrbut able to turn down to a delicate simmer, they are among the highest output sealed burners on the market.
Cast Iron Precision Grates
The Capital precision series easy-to-clean cast iron grate design is strategically shaped with eight symmetrically positioned prongs that allow for a maximum amount of burner heat with minimal obstruction.
The Power-Wok™ grate switches out with any standard burner grate on the cooktop when in use. Made with a matte porcelain, it is commercial-quality, will fit most wok sizes, shields the chef from heat and is easy to clean.
Our 3/8″ thick thermostatically controlled stainless steel griddle plate gives precise control over the griddle area, won’t rust, and doesn’t pre-conditioning. 12″ – 18,000 BTUs/hr. 24″ – 24,000 BTUS/hr.
With 18,000 BTUs/hr or 36,000 BTUs/hr,this indoor grill sears at up to 1,200ºF.Bring outdoor grilling indoors withvariable temperature control on ourtwo-sided TruSide™ channeling gratesand our hybrid ceramic radiantsencased in stainless steel.
Heavy duty, die cast, chrome-plated metalknobs with plastic inserts are ergonomicallydesigned, smooth-turning, and stay cool tothe touch. Cabernet red knobs optional.
EZ-Glides™ Drip Trays
Sized for easy handling and cleaning (will fit in most dishwashers).
Providing an extra-large broiling area, the gas infrared broiler generates 18,000 BTUs/hr of searing power. For even heat distribution and ease of cleaning, the broiler is covered with ceramic glass.
TargetTemp™ Convection Cooking
Our strategically shaped and ducted oven cavity is calibrated for superior airflow. This design creates a more balanced oven temperature and increases cooking efficiency.
Two Different Oven Configurations to Choose From
Whether You choose Manual Clean or our Self-Clean oven option, you can be surethat the Precision Series Range will perform to your highest standard.(Manual clean oven not available on 60″ models)
The Precision Self-Clean Oven Features
Upgrading to our self-clean oven offers you additionalfeatures designed to enhance your cooking experience.
Flex-Roll™ Oven Racks
Our patented chrome-plated oven rack system isdesigned to provide the smoothest, most effortlessmotion. Included in self-clean ranges only.
The Capital motorized rotisserie system allows youto cook the juiciest meats possible with crispy goldenskin compliments of the constant movement andeven heat distribution. Sturdy cast-stainless steelconstruction will hold multiple birds and the largestroasts. Included in self-clean ranges only.
SEALED BURNER RANGE FEATURES
- Up to ten sealed burners rated at 19,000 BTUs each
- All burners turn down to a true simmer
- Porcelain-coated cast iron grates
- Optional 12″ or 24″ griddle available
- Optional 12″ or 24″ grill available
- Optional 24″ wok burner available
SELF CLEAN OVEN FEATURES
- Self-clean option (both ovens)
- Convection oven with separate on/off switch
- Large 4.5 cu. ft. oven cavity – 27” W X 14” H X 21” D
- Ovens fit full size commercial cookie sheet (26″ x 18″)
- 18,000 BTU infrared broiler behind glass
- 30,000 BTU oven for uniform baking
- Moto-Rotis™ – motorized rotisserie system (primary oven only)
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel rotisserie prongs
- Stainless steel rotisserie spit rod
- Flex-Roll™ oven racks for smooth operation
- Dual 40W oven lights for excellent interior illumination
- All stainless steel and glass door allow wall-to-wall visibility and easy cleaning
- Black porcelain with titanium speck oven interior
- Front and rear levelers allow 1-1/2” height adjustment
- Adjustable rear casters for easy installation
- Four rack positions w/ 3 racks provided (1 rack with broil pan position)
- Broil pan provided
- 1-1/4” thick professional-style handle
- Heavy-duty oven door hinges